SageBerry Consulting, LLC was founded in 2008 by Steven Dennis, a leading authority on customer-centric growth strategy and innovation and former Chief Strategy Officer and head of multi-channel integration at the Neiman Marcus Group and Sears. In addition to his strategy and innovation work he has also led marketing departments across a spectrum of categories and formats and been general manager of a $600MM business.
SageBerry helps senior management teams and investors assess, design and implement remarkable, customer-driven growth and marketing strategies, with a particular focus on omni-channel retail and digital innovation. Leveraging extensive general management, strategy, new business development and marketing experience, SageBerry turns insight into action to drive compelling results.
.Consulting and advisory clients include:
- American Express
- A leading accessible luxury handbag brand
- A fast-growing accessible jewelry brand
- A leading luxury jewelry retailer
- A major international optical retailer
- Etihad Airlines
- Gerson Lehman Group
- Various private equity firms and hedge funds
SageBerry has also sub-contracted for subject matter expertise for most of the top-tier strategy consulting firms.
Our primary services include:
- Omni-channel transformation
- Innovation & Change Management
- Consumer, competitive and industry analysis
- Growth options development and assessment
- Strategy articulation and implementation planning.
New Business Development
- New concept assessment, design and implementation
- Acquisition/partnership strategy, assessment and valuation.
Strategic Marketing/Customer Relationship Value Maximization
- Consumer research and data analytics
- Customer relationship management and loyalty programs
- Multi-channel marketing programs
Investment/Mergers & Acquisition Due Diligence