I will soon be celebrating my third anniversary as a (now Senior) Contributor for Forbes. For those of you that regularly follow my writing and spread the word, I am so very grateful.
As the year–and the decade–comes to a close, I’m highlighting, the the ten posts that captured the most attention during the course of 2019.
- Omnichannel Is Dead. The Future Is Harmonized Retail
- Gap, J. Crew, Hudson’s Bay And The Unrelenting Collapse Of The Middle In Retail
- Blake Nordstrom: Gone too soon…
- To Defy the Retail Apocalypse Target and Best Buy Embrace the Blur
- Pier 1 Imports: From Bad To Worse To Dire
- The Toys Are Back In Town: A Reimagined Toys ‘R’ Us Returns
- Neiman Marcus Kicks The Can Down The Road. So Now What?
- Ulta And Sephora Keep Defying The ‘Retail Apocalypse’
- Out On A Limb: 14 Predictions For Retail In 2019
- Sears Lives To Die Another Day
Happy holidays. Let’s be careful out there.
My book–Remarkable Retail: How to Win & Keep Customers in the Age of Digital Disruption can now be pre-ordered at Amazon.