So here, in order of popularity, is the top ten.
- It’s just about time for full on panic at JC Penney
- Physical retail isn’t dead. Boring retail is.
- The ticking time bomb of e-commerce returns
- JC Penney goes back to the future. But it’s likely too little, too late
- Apparently these brands did not get the ‘retail apocalypse’ memo
- A baker’s dozen of provocative retail predictions for 2018
- Retail 2018: Now comes the real reckoning
- Is IHOb a big nothing burger?
- E-commerce may be ‘only’ 10% of retail, but that doesn’t tell the whole story
- Wayfair, StichFix and e-commerce’s scaling problem.
And some of you are old enough to get this reference because this list goes to 11
Best wishes to everybody for a safe, productive and purpose-filled New Year.