Earlier this year I had the honor of joining Forbes as a retail contributor.
As is my tradition, I’ll publish my top ten list from my blog right after the New Year. For now, here are my most popular articles on Forbes during 2017. One thing is for sure: folks were interested in hearing me opine about Sears. I have a feeling that window is closing.
- Sears Must Think We’re Stupid Or Gullible: Here’s Why
- Sears: Is The End Finally In Sight For The World’s Slowest Liquidation Sale?
- Here’s Who Amazon Could Buy Next And Why It Probably Won’t Be Nordstrom
- The Inconvenient Truth About e-Commerce: It’s Largely Unprofitable
- Omnichannel Is Dead. Long live Omnichannel.
- Sears March Toward Bankruptcy: Gradually, Then Suddenly
- Sears: Dead Brand Walking
- Reports Of JC Penney’s Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Luxury Retail Hits The Wall
- With Kenmore Deal Amazon Is A Winner. For Sears, Not So Much
And this one goes to 11: Hype-y Holidays: Black Friday And Other Nonsense
Thanks for reading and engaging this past year.
A most happy and peaceful New Year to all!