As has become an annual tradition–and despite my nearly six month hiatus–I present my most popular blog posts from this year.
- I am the captain now
- A few inconvenient truths about e-commerce
- Sears: The one thing that could have saved them
- Quitting is underrated
- Umm, so why aren’t your sales better?
- Pure play e-commerce’s fantastic (and unsustainable) wealth transfer
- The struggles of the flying trapeze artist
- The new retail ecosystem: NRF edition
- Retail’s big reset
- I’m going to build and wall and get Amazon to pay for it
And here are a few more that didn’t put up huge numbers, but are personal favorites.
- Just about everything is noise
- Retail’s museums of disappointment
- Don’t bite the hook
- The magical mystery powers of gratitude
- Put your ass where your hearts wants to be
As I wrap up my seventh year writing this blog I am incredibly grateful for your attention, support and feedback.
Best wishes for a safe, happy and prosperous New Year!
And if you get a chance check out my other blog “I got here as fast as I could.”