As has become a tradition, I present my most popular blog posts from this year.
- Bleak Friday
- Learning to surf
- I see dead marketers
- Omni-channel myths, distortions and, yeah, that’s just silly
- What if omni-channel is too expensive?
- An end to omni-channel?
- It’s later than you think
- Luxury retail’s big stall
- Sears: The world’s slowest liquidation sale (redux)
- The fault in our stores
And here are a few more that didn’t quite make the cut, but that I’m rather proud of….
- Retail’s new front door
- No new stores ever!
- A dim signal amidst the noise
- Everywhere and nowhere
- I fought the math and the math won
As I wrap up my sixth year writing this blog I am so grateful for your attention, support and feedback.
Best wishes for a safe, happy and prosperous New Year!