As I take a break until the end of the year, here’s a recap of my top 2013 blog posts, in order of popularity.
1. Neiman Marcus & Target: A glorious failure.
2. JC Penney: Trouble on the home front.
3. Math is hard, for JC Penney.
4. Sears: The world’s slowest liquidation sale.
5. JC Penney: Gloat edition.
6. The multi-channel customer is your best customer. Duh.
7. No pottery, no barn, no crates, no barrels.
8. The world’s first omni-channel executive.
9. Blaming the hole.
10. Silos belong on farms (redux).
On a special note, my most viewed post of the year was actually from 2010. Fail better got a huge boost from being featured in Seth Godin’s Krypton course. Thanks Seth!
Thanks as well to everyone for reading my blog, challenging it, promoting it and just simply paying attention to my ramblings. It means a lot.
May you and those closest to you enjoy a wonderful holiday season. Namaste.